Role Title: Freelance EPA
Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £100 to £400 pa
Job Ref: SA3069
Job Function: WBL Trainer
Web Summary: S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK
Intro: Are you an EPA / Freelance End Point Assessor? Have you heard of the EPA Hub? A central database for End Point Assessment organisations to link in with freelance End Point Assessors / EPA's. There will be assignments across the UK over a number of different sectors that End Point Assessment Organisations / EPAO's are searching for and you can apply for directly.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role of an End Point Assessor / EPA is to assess a learner as they reach the gateway
- As the End Point Assessor / EPA you will be assessing the learner using a number of methods as defined by the standards
- The nature of work for and End Point Assessor / EPA will be freelance and you could be using a number different communications methods, including face to face, skype or online.
- As an End Point Assessor / EPA you will need to familiarise yourself with the standards you are assessing
- The End Point Assessor / EPA will be able to ensure quality and adhere to set compliance guide lines
Experience and Skills:
- As a freelance End Point Assessor / EPA
- As the End Point Assessor / EPA you will need to have relevant and recent occupational competence and experience in the sector you are end point assessing
- The End Point Assessor / EPA will ideally have an assessing qualification, that could be the A1, TAQA, CAVA, D32 / D33 or AET
- As the End Point Assessor / EPA you will be able to carry out end point assessments for organisations independently with no conflict if interest.
If you are an EPA / End Point Assessor, looking for new assignments, please reply to the advert or head straight to the EPA Hub to register your interest to get started.
Apply below or to find out more information about the Freelance EPA job, contact Sak Awan on (url removed) or call xxx xxxx xxxx quoting the reference SA3069